Day 482
Yes...I missed a day writing the blog. I am amazed how much I live my life by routine (how I like it) and can somehow forget to make a blog entry. Crazy.
My run went a little better this morning and my swim went just fine.
I went to the La Mesa Clinic where my mother will be staying for the next couple of weeks rehabbing. I stayed for an hour, she never opened her eyes. Oh well. Jonny seems to believe that she will likely pass during her stay here. I certainly hope that's the case, which sounds SO horrible for a son to say, but she has NO quality of life. She doesn't want to live but for whatever reason, she just keeps going regardless of the constant pain and endless sleeping. My heart goes out of Papa, who is enduring so much. It's honestly time for him to begin enjoying the rest of his life and at 87, there's not much of that.
I came home and pretty much just watched TV. Another day...
My run went a little better this morning and my swim went just fine.
I went to the La Mesa Clinic where my mother will be staying for the next couple of weeks rehabbing. I stayed for an hour, she never opened her eyes. Oh well. Jonny seems to believe that she will likely pass during her stay here. I certainly hope that's the case, which sounds SO horrible for a son to say, but she has NO quality of life. She doesn't want to live but for whatever reason, she just keeps going regardless of the constant pain and endless sleeping. My heart goes out of Papa, who is enduring so much. It's honestly time for him to begin enjoying the rest of his life and at 87, there's not much of that.
I came home and pretty much just watched TV. Another day...
Comments
Post a Comment