Day 480
Walking more than jogging now. Now sure what's going on. At least I'm out there getting that done. The swim went well but the timing with the cleaning crew was the worst as I couldn't shower and had to dry off in the restroom. Sucks!
Nothing to report because I never left the house. However, Pop called and said that Mom's fall was much worse than he let on having broken a rib and two bones in her back. He wondered why I didn't come to the hospital, so I told him no one told me it was that serious and I assumed she was back home. Sucks!
This is a great way to explain this day: Sucks!
Nothing to report because I never left the house. However, Pop called and said that Mom's fall was much worse than he let on having broken a rib and two bones in her back. He wondered why I didn't come to the hospital, so I told him no one told me it was that serious and I assumed she was back home. Sucks!
This is a great way to explain this day: Sucks!
Comments
Post a Comment