Day 479
I went on my run, which I should call walk as I did just that most of the way. For whatever reason, and I don't know if it's physical or mental, I can't seem to run the distances that I have been. Is this a phase or something else? I'm just TIRED. Shit. Something has to give soon. The swim, on the other hand, went just fine.
I went to see The Mission Link, and it turned out to be much more clever and entertaining that I was expecting.
Papa called to say there'd be no dinner as Mom fell again and was in the hospital. Donna went to visit, so I stayed home. I'm sorry that she fell AGAIN, but was glad to not have to leave the house. I'm becoming more and more a homebody. Perhaps it's just age, I don't know.
No doubt I'm in a bit of a funk lately. It might because of the weight gain, it might because my body is just plain tired. Almost a year and a half of running and swimming and walking might be taking its toll on this old body. I don't know. It might also just be an excuse. My shoulder no longer bothers me at all and my left side still have occasional twinges so there's no excuse there. I might be time to look into Pickleball once again. We will see.
I went to see The Mission Link, and it turned out to be much more clever and entertaining that I was expecting.
Papa called to say there'd be no dinner as Mom fell again and was in the hospital. Donna went to visit, so I stayed home. I'm sorry that she fell AGAIN, but was glad to not have to leave the house. I'm becoming more and more a homebody. Perhaps it's just age, I don't know.
No doubt I'm in a bit of a funk lately. It might because of the weight gain, it might because my body is just plain tired. Almost a year and a half of running and swimming and walking might be taking its toll on this old body. I don't know. It might also just be an excuse. My shoulder no longer bothers me at all and my left side still have occasional twinges so there's no excuse there. I might be time to look into Pickleball once again. We will see.
Comments
Post a Comment