Day 478

The run/walk didn't go so well.  I passed Allen (a resident criminal) on his bike as I was jogging and waved and it occurred to me that I forgot to lock my back door.  So, my paranoia in full mode, I was worried that Allen, knowing I wasn't home, might take a shot, so I turned around and ran home to lock the door.  I then walked/jogged a little more, but I certainly didn't go as far as I should have. 

For whatever reason, my legs are just too tired.  I might be the extra weight on them lately, or it might just be that I'm getting old...but I'll keep at it.  The swim went without a hitch.  For the past couple of days, the cleaning crew was already done with the locker room before I got there...is this a new schedule for them? I certainly hope so.

Trash pick up went without a hitch and then I went to Costco.  I got my hair cut and that's about all.  I planned to go to the movies, but I just didn't feel like it. 

The rest of the day was a dead one.

Comments