Day 473
I began the run this morning but had to stop as my heart and body were just not into it. The swim went fine though I had to force myself to go. I don't know if this is just a phase I'm going through or if my body is in revolt or even there's a small possibility of a health issue. I just want to sleep and I mean too much sleep. I'm hoping this will soon pass.
I went to see the movie Little, which was exactly what I expected. The plot and ending were totally predictable and there were no surprises. However, as I have mentioned before, these things don't bother me. I simply want to be entertained and this movie did that just fine with some good comedic acting along the way.
I was home by 3 and caught up with You Tubes and such. I re-watched Game of Thrones Ep 1, Season 8. It did not disappoint.
I went to see the movie Little, which was exactly what I expected. The plot and ending were totally predictable and there were no surprises. However, as I have mentioned before, these things don't bother me. I simply want to be entertained and this movie did that just fine with some good comedic acting along the way.
I was home by 3 and caught up with You Tubes and such. I re-watched Game of Thrones Ep 1, Season 8. It did not disappoint.
Comments
Post a Comment