Day 472
No run or swim today. For whatever reason, my legs were telling me to take a day off. They seem very heavy and tired. It's hard to explain but I just know I need to take today off. Adding to the decision was an unusual rough sleep constantly waking up and difficulty getting back to sleep. I'll be back at it tomorrow.
I went to see Hellboy at the theater in Fashion Valley. It's not often I say this, but I didn't like it. There were great effects, but it was too bloody and the demons were just too gross. The comedic element was fun but that was about it.
I went to the usual Wednesday dinner at the folks. It was short ribs tonight and Papa was late. We didn't start eating until almost 5 PM.
When I got home, I went right to bed. Terry texted me late...geez!
I went to see Hellboy at the theater in Fashion Valley. It's not often I say this, but I didn't like it. There were great effects, but it was too bloody and the demons were just too gross. The comedic element was fun but that was about it.
I went to the usual Wednesday dinner at the folks. It was short ribs tonight and Papa was late. We didn't start eating until almost 5 PM.
When I got home, I went right to bed. Terry texted me late...geez!
Comments
Post a Comment