Day 470
The run and the swim went fine. This morning I came across a lady's clutch which had a driver's license, SSN card and others (no money). I have spent the morning trying to track her down. If necessary, I suppose, I will be driving to Oceanside to return it to her. I know that losing these documents is a major pain in the ass, so I'm happy to do it.
I went to the dentist for the cleaning and examination. Sure enough, they talked me into getting TWO new crowns to replace old ones. My cost? Almost $2000 and that's with the insurance paying half. This place really does sock it it's customers. Oh well. On the other hand, they do great work and I love having to get both crowns down and out of there in four hours.
That pretty much screwed up the rest of my day and I stayed home the remainder.
I went to the dentist for the cleaning and examination. Sure enough, they talked me into getting TWO new crowns to replace old ones. My cost? Almost $2000 and that's with the insurance paying half. This place really does sock it it's customers. Oh well. On the other hand, they do great work and I love having to get both crowns down and out of there in four hours.
That pretty much screwed up the rest of my day and I stayed home the remainder.
Comments
Post a Comment