Day 469
Run and Swim went just fine. It's nice that my left foot isn't bothering me too much lately...hopefully that continues.
Cleaned up a bit and met Martin and went to Pechanga to play poker. Played a Secara machine and won $10, but poker was another bust though not too bad. Stuck $46 and mostly because I got two bad beats. Overall not too bad. However, Pechanga decided to penny pinch once again and raised their drops to $6 per hand AND the high hands are now only the top two. So, this was the last time I play at Pechanga...that's alright, I always did poorly there anyway.
Cleaned up a bit and met Martin and went to Pechanga to play poker. Played a Secara machine and won $10, but poker was another bust though not too bad. Stuck $46 and mostly because I got two bad beats. Overall not too bad. However, Pechanga decided to penny pinch once again and raised their drops to $6 per hand AND the high hands are now only the top two. So, this was the last time I play at Pechanga...that's alright, I always did poorly there anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment