Day 468
The run this morning was tough. Though the soreness has gone, my legs now are feeling the fatigue. I wasn't able to go the entire route nor run as much as yesterday; however, I did do it and that's important. I'm going to note it again: I do NOT like to jog. Every morning is a battle to get up, get dressed, stretch, do the push ups and get on the road. But I do it anyway...day after day after day. Because I know myself SO well. I go full on or not at all.
I'm always happy when I'm done, but make no mistake...I take no pleasure in it. The swim is easier for me and I do enjoy that.
I did some shopping yesterday (it seems I do shopping every day) and I bought some ice cream. I have no idea why I go through these phases at my advanced age, but I do and my latest kick seems to be ice cream. This too, shall pass.
I'm always happy when I'm done, but make no mistake...I take no pleasure in it. The swim is easier for me and I do enjoy that.
I did some shopping yesterday (it seems I do shopping every day) and I bought some ice cream. I have no idea why I go through these phases at my advanced age, but I do and my latest kick seems to be ice cream. This too, shall pass.
Comments
Post a Comment