Day 467

The run went really well this morning, next to no soreness now and I'm jogging more than walking.  The swim went very well also.  Nice!

Turned in my time sheet today but otherwise stayed home most the day as I went to pick up Papa, Mom, and Rosie for dinner at the steak house is National City.  Donna and Jose met us there.  I had ribs, everyone had either fish or prime rib.  They also drank but Donna and I the usual ice tea.  My drinking alcohol has gotten to point where I can almost say I don't drink anymore, but I still will very occasionally have a drink in Las Vegas.  Otherwise, I've become a teetotaler. 

Dinner went better than I was expecting and I still got home at 6:30 and went straight to bed.  The dinner with tip costs $250...shit!  Papa picked up the tab.  I have NO clue what his finances are like, but I'm constantly worried about him.  I know that all they live on is his and her social security and her widow check.  After she passes...what the hell will he be living on.  Grant you, with no house payment, his bill are smaller, but still he buys expensive stuff all the time. 

Jose wants me to get the deed for the house so it can be put into a trust...a good idea but says the County Recorder doesn't have a record of it.  Silly...it has to.  So, he wants me to search it out, so I suppose I now have a project.

Comments