Day 466

Today's run was stronger.  Though I'm still a tad sore, I felt better and am on my way back.  The swim went fine, but for whatever reason, my arms were a little more tired than usual.  At least it's great to be getting back into the routine. 

I have certainly gained weight during my time off.  The bathing suits and my shorts are stretching to get on.  Now that I'm starting to get back to the exercise, I will need to start watching the calorie intake next.  Overall, however, I'm doing much better.

I went to Parkway Plaza today to turn in mine and Papa's old phones.  I got $65 for mine and only $15 for his.  But still...that's $80 that's just been sitting my my car's center console. The walking around the mall helped in the daily steps as well.  Once again, I bought five quick picks for the Mega Millions.  YES, I know it's money out the window...but hell...you just never know and the dreaming is all worth it me.  Silly as that sounds. 

I finished streaming Hanna, which turned out to be great, though it was fairly close to the movie. Next season will begin all new ground.  I look forward to it.  

Comments