Day 465
Run and swim okay. The run was tough as my legs are surprisingly sore. I walked more than I would have liked, but I at least got it done.
I went via Trolley to Fashion Mall to see Captain Marvel again (yes, a third time), but truth be told, I really loved it...again. Besides, right now it's the only movie I wanted to see. Right now, there isn't a lot that fit me. All the others are horror movies and the like...not my cup of tea.
I had dinner at Pop's. Mom fall again, this time on her face and the entire left side of her face is bruised and swollen. She didn't eat. Her mind is slowly going as well. Papa is at his wits end and now he's even looking forward to her being gone. Sad. It's so hard on him.
I went via Trolley to Fashion Mall to see Captain Marvel again (yes, a third time), but truth be told, I really loved it...again. Besides, right now it's the only movie I wanted to see. Right now, there isn't a lot that fit me. All the others are horror movies and the like...not my cup of tea.
I had dinner at Pop's. Mom fall again, this time on her face and the entire left side of her face is bruised and swollen. She didn't eat. Her mind is slowly going as well. Papa is at his wits end and now he's even looking forward to her being gone. Sad. It's so hard on him.
Comments
Post a Comment