Day 464
The run and the swim went fine though with only three straight days under my belt, the soreness is still there. My left foot does have some pain, but fortunately, it doesn't start acting up until the last leg of the run.
Trash pick up went well and we finished in a record hour and ten minutes.
Not much to report. I considered going to the movies to see Captain Marvel for a third time but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I did pick up my laundry and did a little shopping. Otherwise, it was just the usual TV and computer.
Yes...some would say that I live a boring life, but make NO mistake. This is exactly what I like to do. I'm enjoying this retirement to its fullest.
Trash pick up went well and we finished in a record hour and ten minutes.
Not much to report. I considered going to the movies to see Captain Marvel for a third time but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I did pick up my laundry and did a little shopping. Otherwise, it was just the usual TV and computer.
Yes...some would say that I live a boring life, but make NO mistake. This is exactly what I like to do. I'm enjoying this retirement to its fullest.
Comments
Post a Comment