Day 462

This morning I FINALLY got in my jog and swim.  Make no mistake, I am out of shape again.  I'm sure after a couple of weeks, I'll be to it, but for now it's going to be a job.  Unfortunately, my left foot is hurting again.  I am going to have to suck it up and see a podiatrist.  It's the only thing that can screw this up.  Of course, I could also consider switching to bike riding, but that would be a last resort. 

I went to see Shazam and I did enjoy it but not as much as some others.  It was silly and fun but not a movie I would buy.  I then learned that Subby's B-day was going to be celebrated today (I thought it was Monday), so I headed for Papa's where I met up with Donna, Jose, Larry and girlfriend, Mom and Pop for a while. It was nice...at least I won't need to go on Monday now. 

I know that getting back into the routine is going to be touch but I have definitely put on about 30 pounds from my low.  The shorts and bathing suit is tight.  I need to get back to work.  I have made promises I will NOT put that kind of weight back on and now I need to make good on that promise.  I will cut down on the sweets and watch my food intake.  We shall see.

Comments