Day 459
No run. No swim.
The above sentence will change tomorrow.
The day was an absolute MESS. I made signs so the UPS guy would know to come to the front door. He didn't. I got a text that the package was left at the UPS store on Mission Gorge. I picked it up and took it to Best Buy. They got my new IPhone 8 Plus all set up. It took over an hour. I got home and within 15 minutes the screen crashed. I took the phone back. They didn't have any more of that model.
They talked me into buying the new IPhone 10 Max. It's $15 more per month...so now my bill goes from $81 to $95 per month for 30 months. I suppose that's okay. However, they couldn't transfer the account as my 4 digit PIN was lost. I went to the AT&T store and waiting almost an hour for my turn and had my email and PIN changed which took 3 minutes. I am now PISSED. I go back to Best Buy and they get my new phone installed. The entire process of me getting my phone has now taken almost 8 hours.
I got to bed late. Shit!
The above sentence will change tomorrow.
The day was an absolute MESS. I made signs so the UPS guy would know to come to the front door. He didn't. I got a text that the package was left at the UPS store on Mission Gorge. I picked it up and took it to Best Buy. They got my new IPhone 8 Plus all set up. It took over an hour. I got home and within 15 minutes the screen crashed. I took the phone back. They didn't have any more of that model.
They talked me into buying the new IPhone 10 Max. It's $15 more per month...so now my bill goes from $81 to $95 per month for 30 months. I suppose that's okay. However, they couldn't transfer the account as my 4 digit PIN was lost. I went to the AT&T store and waiting almost an hour for my turn and had my email and PIN changed which took 3 minutes. I am now PISSED. I go back to Best Buy and they get my new phone installed. The entire process of me getting my phone has now taken almost 8 hours.
I got to bed late. Shit!
Comments
Post a Comment