Day 458

Shit...I missed another day.  Trash pickup Tuesday and I had lunch with Hugh.  Discovered that the fish cafe in Mission Valley is fantastic with great prices. 

No run. No swim.

The pain in my left side is almost gone...very close.  However, the left foot nerve problem appears to be getting worse and worse.  I fear I will finally have to go see a podiatrist soon.

I saw Dumbo, which was much better than the reviews gave it though not something I'd see again.  The little girl was excellent.

Dinner at the parents.  Pam and Rick showed up for dinner which was a nice surprise.

The Iphone came a day early and the UPS dude went to the back door so I couldn't hear him and he left a note.  I'm going to have to make a sign and hang it outside telling him to use the front door and ring the bell.  I realize I tend to play the TV louder than most.

Crackers, omelet, popcorn, candy, roast beef for dinner.

Comments