Day 460
No swim. No run. boo!
I did the trash pick up and it went well and was on the road headed for Vegas by 7:30. I arrived at 12:30, an hour to early to pick up Terry and Louise at the airport.
I went to the Tuscany to play a $20 in the Jokers. I did pretty well at first. I got it up to $36 (would cash out at $40), but then went on a slide and finally cashed out my same $20 putting another 150+ points on my card as I have almost 20K points accumulated through all these scattered $20 plays over the years.
Terry's plane came in on time and we were off to downtown. I dropped them off at the Golden Gate, where they will be staying and I dropped the car off at valet at the D. Check in went great as they gave me a room facing east (away from the Fremont) on the 34th floor. Excellent!
I walked up to the GG and met up with them and we played the 8/5 BP progressives. The royal was over $17K. We finally went to the Golden Nugget to use comp points for dinner.
We went back to the GG. The royal was now almost $1900. We played for the next three hours. The royal went over $2K, which is why we kept playing. I hit a lot of quads and a straight flush once; however, I finally walked away $200 down. Terry, on the other hand, hit quads including Aces three times and two straight flushes. He and Dave (who joined us) stayed and I called it a night.
Today: down $200 (the losing streak continues)
I did the trash pick up and it went well and was on the road headed for Vegas by 7:30. I arrived at 12:30, an hour to early to pick up Terry and Louise at the airport.
I went to the Tuscany to play a $20 in the Jokers. I did pretty well at first. I got it up to $36 (would cash out at $40), but then went on a slide and finally cashed out my same $20 putting another 150+ points on my card as I have almost 20K points accumulated through all these scattered $20 plays over the years.
Terry's plane came in on time and we were off to downtown. I dropped them off at the Golden Gate, where they will be staying and I dropped the car off at valet at the D. Check in went great as they gave me a room facing east (away from the Fremont) on the 34th floor. Excellent!
I walked up to the GG and met up with them and we played the 8/5 BP progressives. The royal was over $17K. We finally went to the Golden Nugget to use comp points for dinner.
We went back to the GG. The royal was now almost $1900. We played for the next three hours. The royal went over $2K, which is why we kept playing. I hit a lot of quads and a straight flush once; however, I finally walked away $200 down. Terry, on the other hand, hit quads including Aces three times and two straight flushes. He and Dave (who joined us) stayed and I called it a night.
Today: down $200 (the losing streak continues)
Comments
Post a Comment