Day 459
It breaks my heart to write this but No run and No swim again. I am anxious for my return from Vegas so I can't jump back on the horse.
Lots of stuff this day. I got up at the usual time and later got a call from Luigi that the water pipe was leaking again next to his place. I shut off the water to the surrounding places and got Jose. I then picked up what trash was out.
I went to AAA to get my auto registration, but they can't issue them until within 60 days of the due date, so that was a lost trip. I did, however, get my hair cut. I then waited for the new washer to arrive and it did right on time. It only took them 10 minutes to install the new one and take the old one away. Very cool!
I made out my new time sheet. Trash pickup and Vegas tomorrow.
Lots of stuff this day. I got up at the usual time and later got a call from Luigi that the water pipe was leaking again next to his place. I shut off the water to the surrounding places and got Jose. I then picked up what trash was out.
I went to AAA to get my auto registration, but they can't issue them until within 60 days of the due date, so that was a lost trip. I did, however, get my hair cut. I then waited for the new washer to arrive and it did right on time. It only took them 10 minutes to install the new one and take the old one away. Very cool!
I made out my new time sheet. Trash pickup and Vegas tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment