Day 453
No run and no swim. I'll be happy when I don't need to write that down anymore. As mentioned before, I will wait until I'm back from Las Vegas to get back to it. My left side STILL hurts when I turn and I want it to completely stop. The heartburn has subsided. The stress test results came back normal. Yea!
Trash pickup went without a hitch. I went to see Captain Marvel again and enjoyed even more than the first time I saw it. I have no idea why, at 68, I enjoy these Marvel movies so much. Others my age could care less. The other day, I rewatched both of the latest Star War movies, and I'm here to admit, I've watched The Force Awakens now just about 20 times and STILL enjoy it just as much.
I then came home and it was TV the rest of the day. Crackers in the morning, popcorn at the movie and chicken at night. I'd be happy with those calories except it was a HUGE popcorn.
Trash pickup went without a hitch. I went to see Captain Marvel again and enjoyed even more than the first time I saw it. I have no idea why, at 68, I enjoy these Marvel movies so much. Others my age could care less. The other day, I rewatched both of the latest Star War movies, and I'm here to admit, I've watched The Force Awakens now just about 20 times and STILL enjoy it just as much.
I then came home and it was TV the rest of the day. Crackers in the morning, popcorn at the movie and chicken at night. I'd be happy with those calories except it was a HUGE popcorn.
Comments
Post a Comment