Day 452
No run or swim.
This morning I went to the clinic and had my stress test. It was so much easier than the last time I took it five years ago. Of course, my heart wasn't bothering me on this day; however, it was a good test which took just about an hour. Three nurses assisted (they take these very seriously). My time on the treadmill was 11 minutes before my heart rate got high enough (nurse said that was very good). The worst part was before the treadmill when they took SO many pictures.
To my surprise, they don't do the ink anymore. It's all with xray photos. It seems I'm going to live.
I spent the rest of the working on Papa's Ipad and Iphone. I eventually had to call Apple and after going through three different techs, I finally reached someone I could understand and took the time to help me. I took damn near three hours, but I finally got Subby hooked up with the cloud. His photos finally transferred and even more importantly, his phone contacts returned. Yea! Seeing his relief was reward enough. I still need to get his ring tone figured out.
Mom is a mess. She's back to sleeping all day and not eating. I talked with Papa and he's ready for her to go as well. She is so unhappy. We spoke about him preparing for this and I was upset that he has done very little preparation. I told him he needs to get on it.
I picked up a sourdough burger and fries (yes...bad for me but I felt I needed a reward for the day's work). As it turned out, aside from my morning crackers, it was all I ate for the day, so I should be okay.
I'm considering my run and swim. Wait until I'm back from Las Vegas is the way I'm leaning. This will give me more than enough time to recover. Though the chest pains have subsided, I am still sore on my left side. Besides, picking it up now and then stopping for a week, doesn't seem to beneficial.
Shit...I don't know...
This morning I went to the clinic and had my stress test. It was so much easier than the last time I took it five years ago. Of course, my heart wasn't bothering me on this day; however, it was a good test which took just about an hour. Three nurses assisted (they take these very seriously). My time on the treadmill was 11 minutes before my heart rate got high enough (nurse said that was very good). The worst part was before the treadmill when they took SO many pictures.
To my surprise, they don't do the ink anymore. It's all with xray photos. It seems I'm going to live.
I spent the rest of the working on Papa's Ipad and Iphone. I eventually had to call Apple and after going through three different techs, I finally reached someone I could understand and took the time to help me. I took damn near three hours, but I finally got Subby hooked up with the cloud. His photos finally transferred and even more importantly, his phone contacts returned. Yea! Seeing his relief was reward enough. I still need to get his ring tone figured out.
Mom is a mess. She's back to sleeping all day and not eating. I talked with Papa and he's ready for her to go as well. She is so unhappy. We spoke about him preparing for this and I was upset that he has done very little preparation. I told him he needs to get on it.
I picked up a sourdough burger and fries (yes...bad for me but I felt I needed a reward for the day's work). As it turned out, aside from my morning crackers, it was all I ate for the day, so I should be okay.
I'm considering my run and swim. Wait until I'm back from Las Vegas is the way I'm leaning. This will give me more than enough time to recover. Though the chest pains have subsided, I am still sore on my left side. Besides, picking it up now and then stopping for a week, doesn't seem to beneficial.
Shit...I don't know...
Comments
Post a Comment