Day 451

No run or swim.  Today is my stress test, so hopefully, tomorrow's journal entry will have both though I'm sure I'll need to take it a little easy at first and work my way back.  Of course, timing which has never been my strong suit screws me because next week I'm in Las Vegas.  All of this assuming I'm not in the hospital.  Of course, now that all this is scheduled, I'm not having the heart pains anymore.  But, I'll be happy to know either way.

I went to Papa's to get his computer and pictures straightened out only to find they weren't home.  There was blood on the carpet and a lamp turned over.  No doubt, Mom fell down again.  I did get some things done on the computer but I still have to return and put the pictures on his Ipad.  To say I'm getting a little frustrated with all of this would be an understatement, but a son's duty is just that.

I went to the hospital into the Emergency Room and sure enough they were there.  A very kind nurse took me to her room.  Turns out this all happened at midnight and they had been there all night.  Poor Papa...I don't know how he puts up with this.

Walking back to the hospital parking lot, I tripped on the sidewalk and went down AGAIN, but this time had the presence of mind to roll.  I jumped right back up and there was minimal damage other than some soreness on my side and my right knee, both of which got better during the day...it could have been so much worse.  I HAVE to start picking up my feet when I walk.


Comments