Day 450

Once again...no run, no swim.  Of course, I'm waiting to do my stress test and for the results, but I have to admit, this is difficult because I'm enjoying NOT going.  I can feel my weight returning, so I WILL return to it when and if I'm cleared to do so.

I went to my son's for lunch with his wife and the twins.  Jack has grown and is now as tall as I am.  After lunch we went to his play Aladdin, which was as expected a Jr. High musical.  There wasn't a lot of talent there, but the kids gave it their all.  There were SO many of them, the director did a good job of getting them all on stage and in the audience and to be seen.  The rest of the blocking, quite honestly, was terrible and it was obvious she didn't spend much time on acting skills.  I thought to myself, "Just give me two days and I can improve this show remarkably well.  

I need to get my ass back on my diet and exercise program as soon as this heart thing is taken care of.

Comments