Day 449
No run, no swim. This is disturbing. I slept okay. Taking the heartburn pills seems to work. I'm hoping this is something that will be diagnosed and fixed either with medicine or diet. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait to find out.
I spent the entire day helping Papa with his technical issues. We went to Best Buy to buy him a phone and an IPad. There were issues. His pictures were somehow lost in the move. Like everything, he has a problem with anything new. I also replaced his printer, which went without a hitch. I'm sure I'll be dealing with these problems with the phone for awhile.
The bands for his Fitbit were wrong. I need to buy another set. This drives me nuts!
I spent the entire day helping Papa with his technical issues. We went to Best Buy to buy him a phone and an IPad. There were issues. His pictures were somehow lost in the move. Like everything, he has a problem with anything new. I also replaced his printer, which went without a hitch. I'm sure I'll be dealing with these problems with the phone for awhile.
The bands for his Fitbit were wrong. I need to buy another set. This drives me nuts!
Comments
Post a Comment