Day 448

No run or swim.  I'm still having chest pains and I'm getting more and more frustrated with it.  I did make my appointment for the stress test for Monday, but that means waiting until then.  If it's the heart, then I am prepared for that surgery, which scares me, but I'm ready.  If it isn't, then I will need to be more forceful to find out what is going on and get it fixed.  I can not go on like this for a lot longer. 

Last night I couldn't go back to sleep because it was bothering me, so I stayed up.  For a while, taking aspirin and Aleve seemed to help, now not so much.  I'm having pains as I write this.  Both times when I've called it in, I agreed that the pains on not severe, just annoying and I'm not short of breath and I'm not feeling numbness in my left arm.  Shit!  I'm frustrated.

Here's hoping that I will soon be writing boring day to day reports again soon.

Comments