Day 447

No run today...yes, it rained but not enough to have stopped me.  I thought I should wait until I have these tests done.  I'm going to get an EKG test later today and then that sets up for the coronary stress test that my doctor has approved.  I did, however, get my swim in just fine. 

After trash pick up, which went just fine, I went to Costco to get some coffee and bacon (mistake?).  I then finally headed to the movies via Trolley to see Captain Marvel.  I've been looking forward to this one.  It was very good and I will go see it again.  I loved the after-movie trailer where she meets up with the other Avengers. 

I'm still experiencing a lot of heartburn and it just seems to be better when I take aspirin, so that has me a bit worried as well.  I'm certainly hoping there is something other than my heart wrong with me and that it can be treated.  I'm burping much more than usual, which suggests something else.  Perhaps a virus in the chest?  I just don't know.  I'm putting a lot value in these tests coming up.

Comments