Day 446

It's raining again so no run or swim.  Last year, I think I may have missed only one day or so because of weather.  This year in only two and a half months long and I've already missed more than ten days.  It's crazy.  Yes, I could go to the gym and run on a treadmill and last year that's exactly what I did, but no longer. 

I'm the first to admit I am in a slump both eating, which I'm slowly getting under control, and the exercise, which is problematic.  I'm losing the spirit to get it done.  It's almost like I'm looking for a reason so I don't have to run.  This is how it begins, and this is how I need to not let the fat Jon cycle return. 

I picked up was trash was put out at the park and frankly, didn't do much of anything else.  I have no doubt the weather is going to change and when it does, I will start to do my exploring walking once again.

Crackers, gummy bears, omelet, chicken strips.

Comments