Day 444
I tried to get in my run this morning, but it's as if I hit a wall. The pain in my left side as returned though not as bad, but definitely there. I am now concerned I might be having something going on with my heart. I HATE having to call the doctor, but I don't know what else I can do. Something isn't right. I did get my swim in, but it too was strained. Why have I hit this wall?
I set everything up for book club. I made the bacon and sausages, the coffee and got everything ready. 9:30 rolls around and no one has shown up. I called Dave and it turns out I have the wrong day. This is the second time I've done this. Shit!
I enjoyed my no pain day and stayed home the entire time hoping to not aggravate it.
These daily reports are getting shorter and shorter and I'm very concerned that I'm falling into a pit of despair and that my diet will go to hell.
I set everything up for book club. I made the bacon and sausages, the coffee and got everything ready. 9:30 rolls around and no one has shown up. I called Dave and it turns out I have the wrong day. This is the second time I've done this. Shit!
I enjoyed my no pain day and stayed home the entire time hoping to not aggravate it.
These daily reports are getting shorter and shorter and I'm very concerned that I'm falling into a pit of despair and that my diet will go to hell.
Comments
Post a Comment