Day 443
No run or swim today. Yikes!
Some potential good news, I woke this morning with little to no pain in my left side. This is the first time in weeks! I did my usual 10 PM check and was hurting. I went back to bad and was hurting. I got up, took the last two Aleve tablets and went back to bed. I slept for 11 hours (body must have needed it) and was surprised to wake up without pain. I can still fill a small little twitch, but that's about it and I'm nervous to do anything that will re-injure it---thus, no run or swim today.
It was a no nothing day once again as I was nursing the pain aside from going shopping and picking up bacon for tomorrow's book club meeting.
Some potential good news, I woke this morning with little to no pain in my left side. This is the first time in weeks! I did my usual 10 PM check and was hurting. I went back to bad and was hurting. I got up, took the last two Aleve tablets and went back to bed. I slept for 11 hours (body must have needed it) and was surprised to wake up without pain. I can still fill a small little twitch, but that's about it and I'm nervous to do anything that will re-injure it---thus, no run or swim today.
It was a no nothing day once again as I was nursing the pain aside from going shopping and picking up bacon for tomorrow's book club meeting.
Comments
Post a Comment