Day 442
I did manage to get in my run and swim today; however, I left at 1 AM because I couldn't get back to sleep after my security check. The reason for this is because of this pain in my left side. It seems to be getting worse and I may very well have to go to the doctor to have it checked if it doesn't get better. I can not have it messing up my sleep. Taking the Tylenol seems to be helping but I don't want to get addicting to them. We shall be monitoring this new situation closely.
I stayed home the entire day hoping rest would heal, but this doesn't seem to working. I have to get out soon. The weather is not cooperating with on and off rain going on all day and night.
I stayed home the entire day hoping rest would heal, but this doesn't seem to working. I have to get out soon. The weather is not cooperating with on and off rain going on all day and night.
Comments
Post a Comment