Day 439
The run this morning went well but the swim (for whatever the reason) was a little tough going, which is odd, but I finished just fine. I'm a bit frustrated that I am still experiencing some pain (albeit small) in BOTH my shoulder and now my left side where I fell. It's been almost three years for the shoulder and now over a week for the side, so what the hell is going on? Will I have to deal with this the rest of my life? Of course, I realize it could be so much worse, but I'm just letting some steam off.
I went to my financial advisor yesterday and everything seems to be in order and she's finishing the paperwork so I can get my annual check. I have about ten more of these to go. I'll be about 78 when I run out of money, which is perfectly fine. I've been very fortunately that I've not needed that money and is pretty much sits in my bank account.
I'm feeling so very grateful for the way my life turned out. I made SO many poor decisions in the past and yes, I have many, many regrets, but I'm sitting here in relatively good health enjoying my coffee and crackers and frankly...loving my life.
Today is Tracy's birthday and I'm feeling a bit guilty that I'm not going to see her, but she's 41 today and I think I'm past giving her gifts though I hope to take her and her family out to dinner soon.
Morning crackers with coffee, two hot dogs (no bun) and two chicken puffs (don't know what else to call them) and then chicken strips for dinner. I will guess 2K calories. I should also note here that I do eat the organic gummy bears every day for my snack. Surprisingly, there low in calories and work for my sugar and muchie fix.
I went to my financial advisor yesterday and everything seems to be in order and she's finishing the paperwork so I can get my annual check. I have about ten more of these to go. I'll be about 78 when I run out of money, which is perfectly fine. I've been very fortunately that I've not needed that money and is pretty much sits in my bank account.
I'm feeling so very grateful for the way my life turned out. I made SO many poor decisions in the past and yes, I have many, many regrets, but I'm sitting here in relatively good health enjoying my coffee and crackers and frankly...loving my life.
Today is Tracy's birthday and I'm feeling a bit guilty that I'm not going to see her, but she's 41 today and I think I'm past giving her gifts though I hope to take her and her family out to dinner soon.
Morning crackers with coffee, two hot dogs (no bun) and two chicken puffs (don't know what else to call them) and then chicken strips for dinner. I will guess 2K calories. I should also note here that I do eat the organic gummy bears every day for my snack. Surprisingly, there low in calories and work for my sugar and muchie fix.
Comments
Post a Comment