Day 437
Rain today so no run or swim.
I'm being frustrated with this lingering injury. I simply can't lay down without pain. Why it's only when I lay down in bed and very little times otherwise is a mystery. I only know I want it to stop.
It rained off and on all day. I stayed home. Food was an omelette, a hot dog sandwich, and chicken nuggets. Oh and the crackers and some jellies. I don't have the right mind frame right now.
I'm being frustrated with this lingering injury. I simply can't lay down without pain. Why it's only when I lay down in bed and very little times otherwise is a mystery. I only know I want it to stop.
It rained off and on all day. I stayed home. Food was an omelette, a hot dog sandwich, and chicken nuggets. Oh and the crackers and some jellies. I don't have the right mind frame right now.
Comments
Post a Comment