Day 436
Well...wake up a smell the disappointment in myself! Weigh in day and my worst fears realized: 221 pounds...a 15 pound gain. Absolutely wrong. I knew I would have gained and as I think back, I'm honestly not surprised.
This is what happened last time. I hurt myself and ate away my pain. I'm about to do it again. But THIS time, I will not! I'm going to throw everything bad for me away today and I will start anew.
I was back on the road this morning being very careful of the potholes this time. I was okay, but it was tough. I'm not the type of guy who can take days off. The swim was also just okay. Truth be told, I am still having pain in my right side from the fall. It's tolerable and I need to man up and deal with it.
I am BACK on the diet as of today!
This is what happened last time. I hurt myself and ate away my pain. I'm about to do it again. But THIS time, I will not! I'm going to throw everything bad for me away today and I will start anew.
I was back on the road this morning being very careful of the potholes this time. I was okay, but it was tough. I'm not the type of guy who can take days off. The swim was also just okay. Truth be told, I am still having pain in my right side from the fall. It's tolerable and I need to man up and deal with it.
I am BACK on the diet as of today!
Comments
Post a Comment