Day 435

What a day, what a day.  I'm falling fast and writing this angry.  Angry because I can't run or swim.  Angry that I'm still hurting from my fall.  Angry that I'm eating too much.  Angry that I'm getting beat up at WSOP on the river over and over and over and over and over again.  Of course, this too, will pass.

I went to see Isn't It Romantic at the Fashion Mall.  It was just as I expected, but again, it was entertaining and made me smile and laugh, which is all I ask.  I signed up for HULU again as I want to see some of their original programming.  I will soon sign up for HBO.  I'm very fast as approaching the same entertainment monthly expenses I had before changing my Dish subscription.  Okay, my entertainment monthly bill is (aside my from rent) my highest expense.  But hell, I'm retired.  I suppose that's where it should go.  And let's face it, as long as I can hold on to this job here at the park, I can certainly afford it. 

Comments