Day 423
Another day, another day to recuperate. I'm still hurting from the fall. I thought it was going to be better today because trash pickup went just fine and there was little pain. However, perhaps I slept wrong or something, but I woke up with a lot of pain.
The Tylenol seems to help but I certainly am in no condition to run.
I did go see the third installment of How to Train Your Wagon. I saw it in IMAX (there were perhaps only 10 people in the theater). It was a beautiful movie to watch and pretty predictable, but it was very good.
The Trolley ride to and from was uncomfortable because of the back issues and I didn't take my coat--what an idiot I was.
Not much else.
The Tylenol seems to help but I certainly am in no condition to run.
I did go see the third installment of How to Train Your Wagon. I saw it in IMAX (there were perhaps only 10 people in the theater). It was a beautiful movie to watch and pretty predictable, but it was very good.
The Trolley ride to and from was uncomfortable because of the back issues and I didn't take my coat--what an idiot I was.
Not much else.
Comments
Post a Comment