Day 422

Well, this was a sad day.  I am down with this injury from falling down.  I expect to take today and tomorrow off in hopes of completely healing.  On the good side, I was able to sleep.  When I first laid down, the pain was horrible, but after the day and taking some Tylenol, it was better though the only way to lay without pain was on my right side.  This morning I can certainly get around and breathe easier, so it appears to be on the mend

I did manage to get some of the trash pickup chores done. It seems this will now be the routine picking up some trash on Mondays so as to make Tuesdays easier. 

I also go my haircut and used my annual Costco refund money to stock up on my vitamins and othr goodies.  Aside from that I just stayed home and tried to recuperate. 

Comments