Day 421

I knew it was just a matter of time, but this morning I took a spill on the asphalt after stepping into a pothole.  I did tumble and tried to roll but it was too sudden.  I did scrape up my knee and bruised my left side (it's sore when I breathe in), but fortunately I was wearing gloves which prevented me scraping my palms, which would have been bad.  I did hobble back to my place and was actually able to jog a bit, but I thought it better to call it a day in case something was more serious internally. 

I managed my swim just fine with a little soreness.  Interestingly, I scraped my left knee and it was bleeding a bit, but my sweatpants didn't rip at all.  Good material.

I didn't do much today but am a little proud of myself.  I needed a new chair for my desk and I had mentioned I found one at GMT here in Santee.  So, this morning I went online and found a site that allows me a 30% discount on one item.  I filled out the information and it worked great.  The chair was $90 (a bargain in itself), but with the discount, I bought it for $63.  I'm sitting on it now.  It is not as comfy as I would have liked, but it's leather, soft, and feels good.  I made a great choice for the money. 

The rest of the day was computer and TV.

Comments