Day 420

It was a strong morning for my jog and the swim was great as I didn't have dodge the cleaning crew this morning.  I'm having problems once again with my left foot nerve.  I have no idea why it has flared up again, but like before, I hope it's only temporary.

I was going to get gas at Costco, but Hugh called and wanted to have breakfast.  We went to Jimmy's here in Santee and had a great meal.  He's having some drama with his third son and he and Val gave me the story.  Josh has some serious problems that I hope he can get through. 

Cindy called and asked me to help the residents of the newly purchased 137 space.  I got their microwave and heater going fine, but I couldn't get their water heater started.  They will need to have SDG&E come out and take care of it.

I stayed home the rest of the day and caught up on TV shows. I did go to GMT and found a possible chair to buy for my computer desk.  It's not perfect, but I can deal with it as it was only $90, but I'm going to search for a coupon that I understand can be had for 20% off.  It's not the perfect chair, but for $70, it's a good deal.  I also found some great oatmeal cookies there on sale.  I know I shouldn't eat them but I love my morning coffee with cookies. 

I have it so good right now and when I hear of all the drama that Hugh and Val seem to be going through all the time, I'm even more appreciative of how lucky I am.  I just hope that it continues. 

Comments