Day 419
Back to it this morning. Run and swim went just fine. I'm debating about the distance of my runs lately. As I've reported, I've brought my distance down from 5 miles per day to just under 4. I do believe that since I'm running pretty much every day, that should be sufficient. I am having some problems once again with the left foot pain. I know I'm going to have to switch shoes eventually, but I haven't found a pair that doesn't have less pain. It's a problem I will need to solve.
I went to the movies via Trolley and saw Fighting with My Family, which turned out to be pretty good. The father character all but stole the show.
I'm fighting to get through this month's book club selection. It just isn't capturing my attention. I'll get through it, I just wish I enjoyed it more.
Nothing else to report aside from that during the swim this morning, the band aid with the wart medicine came off and to my surprise, the wart was GONE. I was afraid that it would take up to three months (according to the directions), but lo and behold...gone! Very Nice.
I went to the movies via Trolley and saw Fighting with My Family, which turned out to be pretty good. The father character all but stole the show.
I'm fighting to get through this month's book club selection. It just isn't capturing my attention. I'll get through it, I just wish I enjoyed it more.
Nothing else to report aside from that during the swim this morning, the band aid with the wart medicine came off and to my surprise, the wart was GONE. I was afraid that it would take up to three months (according to the directions), but lo and behold...gone! Very Nice.
Comments
Post a Comment