Day 417
The rainy season continues. There was no run today, but I did get in the swim. I remember last year when there was no rain whatsoever during these two months. I marveled that for the first year, I think I may have missed only one or two days as rainouts. This year, I've already missed five or more. And that's with my getting in the run just in time before rain started coming down. Quite a season.
I went and saw What Men Want, and it was exactly what I assumed it would be. I don't mind predictable romantic comedies. I'm there to be entertained and enjoy a couple of laughs, and this movie did just that. It's nothing to remember or see again, but it was fun.
I took the Trolley and didn't take my umbrella. I got lucky as there was some rain while I was in the movie theater, but none while walking from the Trolley both places.
Dinner a the parents. Some kind of chicken casserole that was good. Mom was in good spirits. Papa wants me to get a new battery in his phone, so I took it with me and will get in changed for him as he still won't leave Mom alone.
I went and saw What Men Want, and it was exactly what I assumed it would be. I don't mind predictable romantic comedies. I'm there to be entertained and enjoy a couple of laughs, and this movie did just that. It's nothing to remember or see again, but it was fun.
I took the Trolley and didn't take my umbrella. I got lucky as there was some rain while I was in the movie theater, but none while walking from the Trolley both places.
Dinner a the parents. Some kind of chicken casserole that was good. Mom was in good spirits. Papa wants me to get a new battery in his phone, so I took it with me and will get in changed for him as he still won't leave Mom alone.
Comments
Post a Comment