Day 414
Did a decent run this morning and the swim went well as well. Temp was in the high 30s, but my sweatshirt and sweatpants always seem to do the job just fine.
Yesterday was President's Day, so not much to report. I met Martin at Jamul Casino and played. I did hit a quad and was up a buck at lunchtime. Then I used my freeplay and $20 in a Buffalo Gold. No bonus games...lost.
Not much else to report. TV and computer. My sister called and wants me to Mom-sit from noon to 3 PM tomorrow. So with trash pickup, that will pretty much kill my usual movie day.
Yesterday was President's Day, so not much to report. I met Martin at Jamul Casino and played. I did hit a quad and was up a buck at lunchtime. Then I used my freeplay and $20 in a Buffalo Gold. No bonus games...lost.
Not much else to report. TV and computer. My sister called and wants me to Mom-sit from noon to 3 PM tomorrow. So with trash pickup, that will pretty much kill my usual movie day.
Comments
Post a Comment