Day 413
I did get my ass back on the road and did my run this morning as well as the swim. It began raining for a bit, but stopped. When I returned from the gym, it began raining steady...I got lucky.
The day was a complete bust. Weather people and Alexa told me it would rain today, but it was sunny the entire time. I stayed in...never left the house. I did watch a couple of Netflix shows, Russian Dollhouse and half of The Umbrella Academy. The first was very good and latter, which I'm still in the middle is not as good, but I still have hopes. There are many questions and I do intend to finish it today. We shall see.
Other than that, aside from eating ALL day, nothing happened. I'm going to regret this later.
The day was a complete bust. Weather people and Alexa told me it would rain today, but it was sunny the entire time. I stayed in...never left the house. I did watch a couple of Netflix shows, Russian Dollhouse and half of The Umbrella Academy. The first was very good and latter, which I'm still in the middle is not as good, but I still have hopes. There are many questions and I do intend to finish it today. We shall see.
Other than that, aside from eating ALL day, nothing happened. I'm going to regret this later.
Comments
Post a Comment