Day 412
The rains are still here, so I took the day off. I could have gone swimming, but decided to take the day off from that as well. I slept 10 hours. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but we'll see.
I did get to the movies via Trolley and saw the long awaited Alita, which turned out to be just as good as I had hoped. The one problem I had with it was that it was not concluded but a set up for the next chapter. That can be good or bad, but it was a disappointment for me. I'm sure I'd like to see it again. I saw it in a Dolby showing, which the seats vibrate with the sound--not my favorite. I prefer IMAX, which I thought I signed up for, but it's all good.
Nothing else to report. The rest of the day was You Tubes and TV. Oh, I did start our new book club selection. So far...not a fan.
I did get to the movies via Trolley and saw the long awaited Alita, which turned out to be just as good as I had hoped. The one problem I had with it was that it was not concluded but a set up for the next chapter. That can be good or bad, but it was a disappointment for me. I'm sure I'd like to see it again. I saw it in a Dolby showing, which the seats vibrate with the sound--not my favorite. I prefer IMAX, which I thought I signed up for, but it's all good.
Nothing else to report. The rest of the day was You Tubes and TV. Oh, I did start our new book club selection. So far...not a fan.
Comments
Post a Comment