Day 410
This will be short. The rains have come and are expected to be here through Sunday. I may or may not get in a run. It depends on just when it will rain or not. So, no run today. I did make my swim at the gym, but the water was a bit colder than usual. Hopefully, that's not a trend. One of the things I love about the swim is how warm the water is and when it's colder like this, the workout is the same, but my love of it isn't.
With the rains here, I simply didn't do much. I watched TV, played on computer. I did have dinner at Mom's where Papa made pork, mash potatoes and gravy with carrots. It was delicious. They also bought a cherry pie for me and celebrated my birthday and gave me a Starbucks gift card. It was very sweet.
Mom seems in a much better mood of late. She is going places with Papa now--a huge change form a month before. She wanted to let me know that she went into the store and picked out my card herself. I was very touched. Now I have this cheery pie in my refrigerator. Oh my.
With the rains here, I simply didn't do much. I watched TV, played on computer. I did have dinner at Mom's where Papa made pork, mash potatoes and gravy with carrots. It was delicious. They also bought a cherry pie for me and celebrated my birthday and gave me a Starbucks gift card. It was very sweet.
Mom seems in a much better mood of late. She is going places with Papa now--a huge change form a month before. She wanted to let me know that she went into the store and picked out my card herself. I was very touched. Now I have this cheery pie in my refrigerator. Oh my.
Comments
Post a Comment