Day 409

Okay.  I decided I was tired and could take a day off from running, but going through my mind was that rain was expected Thur through Sat, so there's a chance I won't run for a few days soon.  So, I thought I'd let my body tell me.  I wouldn't set my alarm for the 2 AM wake up.  Well...I woke up at 1:55, so there was my sign.  I got up and ran. 

There was a problem:  my body didn't want to and so even taking an abridged route didn't help.  I did job for a bit, but walked too much.  It was just a bad day.  I am glad I tried and did get some of it in.  The swim, on the other hand went very well. 

Trash pickup went just fine.  I want to the movies via Trolley and saw Cold Pursuit.  It was totally predictable, but still very enjoyable.  It was interested to see how they incorporated some comedy in a clever way considering the death toll was so high. 

I didn't do much else, but it was nice to see 15 K steps for the day.  I finished to the ribs from my birthday dinner...not so good warmed up.  Nothing much else to report. 

Comments