Day 408
The run and swim this morning went just fine. I was a bit more worn out than usual, but still managed. The pool was the perfect temp this morning. It felt great.
Being my birthday, I got call from the family. I'm very lucky to have to whole family still with me and with the exception of Mom, all healthy and happy. Being Monday, I did pick up as much trash around the park, as usual. I then went and met Martin at the Jamul Casino for some gamble and lunch. As usual, I lost $40 but one day...
I had dinner with Cindy at Black Angus and the food was fantastic. I had BBQ ribs and brought half of it home for later. I ate WAY too much yesterday, but hell...it was my birthday!
Being my birthday, I got call from the family. I'm very lucky to have to whole family still with me and with the exception of Mom, all healthy and happy. Being Monday, I did pick up as much trash around the park, as usual. I then went and met Martin at the Jamul Casino for some gamble and lunch. As usual, I lost $40 but one day...
I had dinner with Cindy at Black Angus and the food was fantastic. I had BBQ ribs and brought half of it home for later. I ate WAY too much yesterday, but hell...it was my birthday!
Comments
Post a Comment