Day 407

So, the alarm goes off and I'm secretly hoping the rains that were promised came; however, they never did.  Then I was tempted to not run because it's my birthday and who would blame me?  Well, I would.  So I got dressed and hit the streets.  The run and the swim went just fine.

A reminder that my run and swim is of today and my report is about yesterday.  Because I write these after my exercise and are about yesterday, I'll be writing about what I did for my birthday tomorrow.

My new computer came a day early...nice.  However, I had to completely wipe my old one of which I'm giving to Martin.  To get it back to factory specs, I deleted everything.  This took about three hours.  I then needed to reload it so Martin could begin using it.  After I finished that, I installed my new computer.  The jury will be out on whether I made a good or a bad decision.  The screen is a tad small (that's okay) and all my web pages look different, but I'm sure I'll get used to that. 

Martin came over unannounced and pretty much just wanted to confirm that we're meeting tomorrow at Jamul and to complain about the switch over to his home as his business lost their lease.  Martin does not deal with change very well. 

That took up most the day.  I warmed up Papa's chili noodles and had some popcorn chicken and the usual snacks and whatnot.  I have NO clue where I'm at calorie wise.  I feel I'll be disappointed in myself come March 1, but who knows.

Comments