Day 405
This morning's run/jog/walk was not my best. My body and head just weren't into it and I'd say I walked 50% of route. It was just one of those mornings. At least I finished it. The swim went just fine.
I went to Papa's and met with him and Donna. He was worried about a guy who came to door about electricity hook ups and we figured out he was just some guy trying to sell him solar paneling. We told him that when he calls back, that we kids (owners of the home) said flatly no and to hang up. Drives me nuts how these salesmen try to shame the elderly into buying things they don't need.
From there I was able to go to the Walmart down by their house and I found the crackers that I like and also got some more omelet making ingredients. I didn't do much the rest of the day other than finish the book club reading Educated by Tara Westover. It was a book that pisses someone like me off because of the religious stranglehold on a family by a crazed father.
The rest of the day was You Tubes, computer, and food. Book club tomorrow.
I went to Papa's and met with him and Donna. He was worried about a guy who came to door about electricity hook ups and we figured out he was just some guy trying to sell him solar paneling. We told him that when he calls back, that we kids (owners of the home) said flatly no and to hang up. Drives me nuts how these salesmen try to shame the elderly into buying things they don't need.
From there I was able to go to the Walmart down by their house and I found the crackers that I like and also got some more omelet making ingredients. I didn't do much the rest of the day other than finish the book club reading Educated by Tara Westover. It was a book that pisses someone like me off because of the religious stranglehold on a family by a crazed father.
The rest of the day was You Tubes, computer, and food. Book club tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment