Day 403
Got my run in this morning--just fine, but was disappointed when I arrived at the gym that the pool was closed until 2 PM today. I could have driving down to the Santee gym, but decided to just go home. The swim is great, but I continue to question how much it is really doing for me. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm considering dropping--hell no. I really enjoy it and I'm happy to have it on my daily routine.
Jose had not finished to my stairs to my surprise and finally did finish. I couldn't be happier. They look amazing! I am so glad I had this done.
I did go to the movies via Trolley to Fashion Valley. I saw Miss Bala. I wasn't expecting much, but I end up really enjoying it. I also did some more shopping...I'm over-doing it on the snacks. I should be careful.
Had dinner with the folks. Mom was in an unusually great mood. We had chili and shells, which turned out to be really good. Papa made up a take home pack for me, which I'll need to go pick up. He said he wants me and Donna (sister) to see him for a talk. Nothing serious so I'll need to contact her and go over there soon. I'll pick up the dish then.
Jose had not finished to my stairs to my surprise and finally did finish. I couldn't be happier. They look amazing! I am so glad I had this done.
I did go to the movies via Trolley to Fashion Valley. I saw Miss Bala. I wasn't expecting much, but I end up really enjoying it. I also did some more shopping...I'm over-doing it on the snacks. I should be careful.
Had dinner with the folks. Mom was in an unusually great mood. We had chili and shells, which turned out to be really good. Papa made up a take home pack for me, which I'll need to go pick up. He said he wants me and Donna (sister) to see him for a talk. Nothing serious so I'll need to contact her and go over there soon. I'll pick up the dish then.
Comments
Post a Comment