Day 402
The rains went on and on and so I skipped the run. I might have chanced it, but they've been so unpredictable, I just didn't go. I did manage the swim, which went just fine and is always refreshing.
Because of the rain, I didn't do a lot. I did manage to go shopping at the Mall so I could get my favorite crackers that seem to gone from the Santee Walmart. The one in El Cajon also didn't have them. So I settled for some Blast Cheddar Fish crackers.
Whenever I'm in that Walmart, I check out the Clearance section and they still had some Christmas candy canes left with 90% off, which makes them 15-cents a box. I went downstairs to get the crackers, came back...and they were already cleared off by the staff. Perhaps a good thing for me.
Trash pickup was a wet one. Though there were periods of clearing, we also had two bouts of storming, so keeping dry was not in the works. It's okay, once you're wet, you just go with it. Jose let a dumpster slip from the tractor, which could have been a disaster, but it rolled into a strong bush that held it while we hoisted it back on the forks. He said he'll start using the chains for now on.
Jose has finished the stairs and the new security screen door. As expected, it's perfect!
I did manage an hour or so nap during the day. Other than that...nada.
Because of the rain, I didn't do a lot. I did manage to go shopping at the Mall so I could get my favorite crackers that seem to gone from the Santee Walmart. The one in El Cajon also didn't have them. So I settled for some Blast Cheddar Fish crackers.
Whenever I'm in that Walmart, I check out the Clearance section and they still had some Christmas candy canes left with 90% off, which makes them 15-cents a box. I went downstairs to get the crackers, came back...and they were already cleared off by the staff. Perhaps a good thing for me.
Trash pickup was a wet one. Though there were periods of clearing, we also had two bouts of storming, so keeping dry was not in the works. It's okay, once you're wet, you just go with it. Jose let a dumpster slip from the tractor, which could have been a disaster, but it rolled into a strong bush that held it while we hoisted it back on the forks. He said he'll start using the chains for now on.
Jose has finished the stairs and the new security screen door. As expected, it's perfect!
I did manage an hour or so nap during the day. Other than that...nada.
Comments
Post a Comment