Day 399
Got back on the road today finished up my new route. I did walk a bit more than I'd like but I did finish strong. The swim went well. There's another swimmer who tends to arrive as I'm finishing up my laps. She introduced herself as Paula. That was nice of her.
A day of nothing! Jose came and worked on the stairs. He got the new screen door installed and almost finished the stairs, but the rain was simply getting too intense and I told him to finish it up on Monday. He didn't argue with me at all. The stairs are looking GREAT. He is really good at what he does and at $800, a total bargain.
As it rained ALL day, and rained hard. I didn't do anything other than watch TV and computer and honestly...ate too much. Tomorrow will be better.
A day of nothing! Jose came and worked on the stairs. He got the new screen door installed and almost finished the stairs, but the rain was simply getting too intense and I told him to finish it up on Monday. He didn't argue with me at all. The stairs are looking GREAT. He is really good at what he does and at $800, a total bargain.
As it rained ALL day, and rained hard. I didn't do anything other than watch TV and computer and honestly...ate too much. Tomorrow will be better.
Comments
Post a Comment